I don’t believe in one-only standard or off-the-shelf solutions to improve results inorganizations. Based on goals, timeline, budget, I’ll help you with a combination of coaching, advisory, facilitation and training solutions depending on your challenges, needs, desired outcomes.
Coaching is a very powerful skill but not the only thing that we’ll explore during the engagement.
On the other hand, it is important to clarify what executive coaching is NOT:
What Executive Coaching Is NOT:
- Therapy. We are not looking at the past. We’ll certainly go underneath the surface to understand the real root causes of your challenges but with the objective to overcome them and be more effective in the future.
- Interim management. I won’t step in to do the job instead of you. Instead, I’ll be
your “shadow leader” working behind the scenes to help you succeed and improve
in lasting ways.
- Consultancy. I won’t be directive and I’ll help you to come up with the answer. You
know yourself, your business, your organization better than anyone else.
Nonetheless, I’ll provide advice and recommendations, with your permission, when
you require help, in particular if I know the matter well enough.
- “Crystal ball”, that magically provides an answer. As a coach, I’ll intervene and provide advice when appropriate, but really my work will be to engage and customize a tool or solution that works for your unique solution. Sometimes there is no easy answer, and my value will be to support you in making decisions with incomplete information.
Executive coaching is an efficient, high-impact process (no invasive processes, large outsourced teams, and lengthy analyses to get results) that helps high-performing people in leadership roles improve results in ways that are sustained over time.
During our time together, you will generate important insights, gain clarity, focus, and make decisions to improve performance.
The latest research carried out by the International Coaching Federation has proved that
coaching returns $4 to $8 for every dollar invested.
The benefits for organizations include:
- The benefits for organizations include:
- Improved relationships up, down, across
- Improved teamwork and productivity
Some other specific examples of what you can benefit from working with me:
- Improve your leadership skills as you venture into new, unfamiliar areas
- Develop a new behaviour or shift limiting perception
- Communicate simply and powerfully
- Gain more influence in your organization up/down/across
- Manage time and overcome overwhelm
- Think comprehensive about an issue
- Develop leadership presence
For executive career objectives, I do also support high-achievers in the following:
- Initial planning
- Create a career plan
- Personal branding
- Manage transitions
- Find the new opportunity
- Success in a new role
- Improve your power base of professional relationships
- Engage and mobilize employees
- Resolve conflict
- Foster collaboration inside and outside the organization
- Build a great team
- Strategic planning
- Lead change
- Launch a new initiative
- Succession planning
- Improve employee engagement
- Service excellence
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Board development
- Create a high-performance culture
- Improve execution
I won’t work on the clock. Your results come first.
One-to-One Executive Coaching
In working with me one-on-one, I’ll encourage you to make difficult decisions, step out of your comfort zone, stop destructive behaviour, embrace change, and shift performance.
Group Coaching, Facilitation, Retreats and Training
For some specific issues that involve teams a group coaching or retreat solution is an effective way for teams working together to address specific projects or goals
What my clients are looking for is another perspective of their issues. They appreciate a fresh cold eyes view of their challenges. Sometimes just as sounding board
I have been spoken in front of large and small audience many times. Based on your objectives, I can design specific contents for your audience either as keynote speaker or for a workshop/seminar at your company.